In 2010, I plan to read the entire bible using the M'Cheyne One-Year Reading Plan . It's my hope that by reading God's word on a daily basis, I will know God better. As time allows, I hope to journal my notes, questions and observations for anyone who cares to follow.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Resolution Clarification

Wow. I should've read the fine print on my year-long reading plan. I thought it was a trip through the entire bible. Just discovered it's one trip through the Old Testament but two trips through Psalms and the New Testament (see below).

Can't change now. I press on.

M'Cheyne reading plan: This is the classic plan, designed by Robert Murray M’Cheyne (1813-1843), the well-remembered Scottish minister who died before his 30th birthday. The plan has readings for every day of the year and will take you once through the Old Testament and twice through the Psalms and the New Testament.